Membership is currently free and open to all individuals with an interest in the area of early intervention in mental health.
The IEPA Early Intervention in Mental Health has its origins in the paradigm shift in psychosis services that began in the 1990s, and now extends the early intervention approach to all areas of mental health. IEPA welcomes members from all fields of endeavour and encourages diversity in the countries of residence, professional backgrounds, and levels of expertise and interest of its members.
Membership keeps you connected with your peers and up to date in a range of early intervention research, service developments and opportunities. Membership includes the following benefits:
- Free electronic access to the Early Intervention in Psychiatry Journal (personal use only)
- 25% discount on the Australian list price of all Wiley Online Library books and journals
- Discounted registration to IEPA’s Biennial International Conference
- Quarterly Member eNewsletter with latest updates on early intervention
- Voting privileges at the IEPA Annual General Meeting
- Voting privileges for the election of the IEPA Board
To learn more about the IEPA and the benefits of becoming a member please view our brochure
Apply for Membership
If you think you may already be a member, please Look Up Your IEPA Membership Number.
To apply for IEPA membership, please use our online Membership Application form.
Please note that after applying for membership you will be added to our mailing list.
Update your details
Do we have your details correct? If you are an existing member, you can update your contact information using our online Update Details form.
If you have questions about your membership, please email us at email@example.com.