June 1, 2023
Dear IEPA Network Authors and Editors,
We are excited to invite you to participate in a unique opportunity to showcase your contributions to the field of early intervention in mental health. We are organising a booth at the upcoming IEPA14 Conference, and we would love to feature your authored or edited books/resources for display as part of our exhibit.
By donating a copy of your book or resource, you will not only contribute to the visibility of your work but also provide conference attendees with a range of educational materials and references.
Your contribution will play a vital role in supporting one of the conference’s key objectives of improving access to information on the identification and treatment of mental ill-health in the early stages and links to evidence-based educational resources and training options.
1. Eligibility: Authors and editors of books or resources such as manuals, factsheets or videos directly related to early intervention, youth mental health and related fields are invited to participate. New resources with publication in the last 5 years are preferred.
2. Submission Process: Please send a weblink or an overview of your book/resource which provides brief information about the authors or editors and description of the content to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IEPA14 Booth Display” in the subject line. We will review your submission and be in touch to confirm acceptance.
3. Deadline: Email submissions must be received no later than 19th June 2023 to ensure sufficient time for review and approval for display.
4. Once Approved: Please bring a copy of your book/resource with you to the IEPA14 conference and drop off at the IEPA Booth when you register.
5. Multiple Submissions: You are welcome to donate multiple copies of your work or multiple works, particularly if you have authored or edited several relevant books/resources.
6. Display and Care: All donated books/resources will be prominently displayed at our booth throughout the duration of the conference. A sticker will be applied “Display Copy Only. Do Not Remove”. All donated materials will be used exclusively for display purposes during the conference. At the conclusion of the conference you agree to donate your book/resource to the IEPA so that IEPA may use the materials for display at future events, prizes and promotions. Alternatively, if preferred you may also collect your items from the IEPA booth on the last day of the conference.
7. Optional Marketing Material: If you would like to provide additional promotional materials, such as bookmarks or flyers, to accompany your donated books/resources, please include details in your email submission and bring them with you when you drop off your submission at the IEPA Booth.
8. Opportunity Limited to Conference Attendees Only: We regret to advise that due to significant postage costs, we can only accept book and resource donations from individuals attending the IEPA14 conference in person.
9. Disclaimer: Please note that while we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of the book/resources displayed at our booth, we cannot guarantee protection against damage or theft. By displaying your items at the IEPA booth, you acknowledge and understand that there are inherent risks involved, and IEPA shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or theft that may occur. We encourage you to evaluate the importance and value of your items before making a decision to display.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to showcase your work and support the development of knowledge related to early intervention in mental health.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and welcoming you to the IEPA14 conference in July.
IEPA14 Organising Committee