Psychologist Lead in Behavioral Health
In this role, you will work with the young adult programs and the ideal candidate will have experience and interest in leading a first episode psychosis team.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center located in Eugene, Oregon has recently been designated as a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic. The program provides comprehensive team-based care for patients of all ages. The Lead Psychologist is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions for assigned area. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work.
– Clinical supervision of a large, multi-displinary team
– Program oversight and planning
– Direct clinical care of young adults with particular focus on young people experiencing a first episode of psychosis
– Community outreach and education about early psychosis and treatment
– Coordination with Peacehealth’s early psychosis research program
– Ph.D or Psy.D. in clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field considered equivalent by the State’s Board of Psychologist Examiners is required
– Minimum of 1 year of experience as licensed Psychologist
– Three years of experience in a psychiatric treatment setting preferred
– Licensed Psychologist in the state of practice (Oregon) required
– Current BLS (basic Life Support) certification may be required at date of hire
Please apply online at jobs.peacehealth.org and search job ID # 155572. For more information, email to Please note this email does not accept applications or resumes.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexi=ual Orentation/Gender Identity/National Orgin/Verteran/Disability Employer.
Closing Date: 31st March 2018
Contact Name: Laura Rustay
Link to Job Posting: http://jobs.peacehealth.org